This lovely little handmade knit scarf is 26 inches long. The hole for pulling through the other end of the scarf is 5 inches from the end. It is 6 inches wide. At 0.8 ounces you will hardly know this scarf is there except for the warmth. This scarf is designed for use as a small neck warmer to be worn in slightly cool temperatures or as a flirty little scarf during the spring or fall to set off that perfect outfit. It is made from Red Heart Symphony yarn in the color Redwood. It is 100 percent acrylic but is brushed to have a mohair look and feel. It is very easy to care for since it can be put in the washer and dryer for clean up. However since this is acrylic yarn do not iron it. There is a slight roll to the edges of the piece that is part of the design and does not need to be ironed flat.
Soft yarn makes me happy, thus I loved working with this yarn. I had seen a scarf similar to this in a book that I borrowed from the library. I was trying to recreate the feel of that scarf in this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment