Thursday, July 8, 2010

Multi-Colored Brown Crocheted Long Thin Scarf


This crocheted scarf is what is you mean when you say long and thin. It is 101 inches long, yes that is 8 foot 5 inches. It is 2.5 inches wide. It weighs 3.8 ounces. It goes from a beautiful dark brown through all the shades it can manage to a lovely cream color. It is made from Red Heart Super Saver yarn in the color of Shaded Browns. It has curved ends. It is 100 percent acrylic. It is machine wash and dry friendly. No ironing since this is acrylic yarn and will melt.

I made this scarf one night at a friends house. We got together to crochet. I was trying to teach her some new crochet stitches. I had forgotten to bring the pattern book that we were going to work out of, so, I made this one up on the fly. It seems to have turned out pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment