Friday, July 9, 2010

Black and Gray Necklace Set with Bird Pendant


This lovely black and gray handmade set includes a necklace, bracelet and earrings. The necklace has a pendant on it that is a bird carved out of sea shell. The pendant hangs 2 inches from the strand. The necklace is 26 inches long and weighs 1.1 ounces. The bracelet is 8.5 inches long and weighs 0.2 ounces. The earrings hang 1.75 inches from ear piercing and weigh 0.1 ounce for the set. The beads are all plastic. The lobster clasp on the necklace and the toggle closure on the bracelet are hypoallergenic stainless steel. The hooks on the earrings are silver.

When looking for my next project I came across the bird pendant that is in this necklace. I really loved the pendant, so, I looked for beads to go with it. I found the package of mixed beads that I used in this set. When I got the package I was only thinking that I would make a necklace, but it turned out that I had plenty of beads for the bracelet and earrings. I really love this set.

No comments:

Post a Comment